Unable to keep erection. Diabetic type 2. What can help him?

On the same note of not being able to keep an erection we are having the same problem. My husband has been dx as a diabetic type 2. Is this normal? It s at the time of penetration normally. We have spoken to the md and pushes pills. I ve asked him to spend some time with self satisfaction. He just laughter at me. Does this type of therapy help. My thoughts where for him to get used to his body and to find what works now for him. Is this silly? Thanks for any suggestions we are both 55
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013