Unable to hold erection for long. Gained weight. Tried Viagra. Recommendations?

Hello Doc I have a problem where I cant hold my erection for long. While having sex I start thinking about other things because of which I loose my erection. I ave gained close to 10 kgs in last 5 months as well.Few days back I was in Bali and I tried Viagra after my GP s recommendation and it worked in Bali. I use to have 1 tablet of 100mg in the morning and use to give me good results. I am trying this same medicine after coming back but its not working and it needs to (But all the doze I had is in the night). Please recommend me what I need to do to overcome this problem Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013