Unable to hold erection, excessive masturbation. Been on omeprazole. Should I think of abstinence?

I have been masturbating for over a decade now. Last time being some 3 weeks ago. 3 days back I wanted to have my first sex with my fiance but couldn't hold an erection and was even ejaculating before I penetrated. I haven't been able to hold one since then. Really worried.

I happen to have been on omeprazole treatment (duodenal ulcer relapse) for a little over a week now. Could it be the cause of my problem? And whether or not it isn't the cause, please what can I do without resulting to drugs for a start. I am thinking of abstinence for a start. Will like to hear from you. I can't do this to this wonderful lady. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013