Unable to hear through right ear. Taking Vancomyacin. Solution?

i took vancomyacin for a month and now i cant hear out of my right ear and it is very bothersome to me is this going to go away i am not well from my c diff infection it is back and getting worse and i refuse to take the vanco my md dr told me to take it every other day when the other dr told me to take it every day i told her about the hearing loss and she said i that could olny happen if i had it threw iv well i dont know but i feel soo bad again i was on both flagel and vanco for over a month and then told to stop the flagel i dont feel any better and symptoms are back and in lots of pain again and bleeding from the stomache
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013