Unable to have proper erection. Have quit drinking

hey doc i been getting an erection but it doesn t seem too hard to enter a vagina but when i squeeze it its feel rock hard, i been trying to have sex with my girlfriend for awhile but i would get hard from oral sex and then soon as i try to enter i go soft or it wont go in.. i started eating healthy and exercising more often like everyday to gain my erection back i am 19 years old and my name is peter i also quit drinking and im hard while watching porn but not in real sex i got soft fast
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
I'm sorry to hear about this problem, you likely have nothing wrong with you physically, the problem is probably from anxiety. The best way to address this is to try deep breathing techniques . If you stil have problems, then you should see a counselor for more techniques on how to help the anxiety that occurs, but I assure you this is common