Unable to have a child. Can I ask a doctor to check my husband s semen analysis report and give suggestion ?

My age is 28 and hasband's is 32. Married in 2010. I want to conceive, trying for last 4 months. I've already talked to doctor. My examination report suggests no problem with me. My husband's semen analysis shows as below :

Total Count = 65 million/ml, Motility = 70%, Non-motile = 30%, Morphology = 70%, Pus Cell : 3-4/hpf, RBC : Nil,
Epithelial Cells : 1-2/hpf.

Do we have any problem? Or what may be the reason we haven't been successful?

Please give me suggestion.

Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts and report of semen analysis of your husband that you have posted it appears that you have been trying for conception since last four months.
If there is nothing wrong with your menstrual cycle and ovulation the cause of you not conceiving may be due presence of pus cells in your husband reported in report of his semen analysis.
Please consult qualified urologist for evaluation and take broad spectrum antibiotics for three weeks and repeat semen analysis after completing the course of medications.and hope for conceiving .