Unable to get sleep at night. Took anxiety, stress medicine, still no help. Cure ?

I am unable to get sleep at night. Its continuing for the last 1 year or so. I had visited doctors and they have prescribed medicines for anxiety & stress . But for me there is no such factor of anxiety or stress, my work life & personal life is going well & there is no such stress or depression what so ever, still I dont get good sleep at night. Its very difficult to fall asleep for a long time after going to bed.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012