Unable to get rid of acne problem, face turning red with temperature change. Solution?

I m 16 my acne appeared for two years and can not seem to get rid of this problem, I went with a dermatologist and used various creams and lotions and antibiotics again nista.Inace I have sensitive skin and pale complexion . And then redness and pimples are coming to the fore. Problem with flushing I had as a little when I play football or something when I work or when I m in the sun, when you move from cold to warm then my face turns red and just always feel embarrassed .. I contacted you because you make me any advice would be of use.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012