Unable to get pregnant. Taking Braingate Gold and suprafer-Z. Sufficient?

hai We are planning for baby past 11 months but still am not able to get pregnant, 3 months back we consult with one doctor, she ask us to take Braingate Gold, sefstart for me and for my husband Saril, rabifast, beneflora, but no result. So I have stooped that medicine. Again i consult with another doctor two days back. she ask me take triple a cal, suprafer-Z those tablets. Currently am started having triple a cal, suprafer-Z So Can you please let me know which tablet is the best tablet to get pregnent soon and also let me know wat are all the side effects will cum if i had this tablets.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013