Unable to get pregnant. Stopped taking Krimson35. Prescribed Nacil forte and Fertly Sphere. Recommendations?

hi i am 25.i used to take krimson35 to regulate my periods as well as avoid pregnancy.Now its been 2.5 years for my marriage and we have planned for a baby.But i am unable to concieve. its been 3months that i left taking krimson35.previously my Dr. prescribed me OOSURE AND FOLININE but as i didnt concieve now my Dr. advised me NACFIL FORTE and from 5th day of my periods to take FERTLY SPHERE5gm.what could be wrong with me? my LH is less in comparison Dr. says.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013