Unable to get pregnant. Irregular periods. Taking folic acid. Worried

Hello Dr. I am 25 years old... my height is 5.3 and weight is about 45 but i dont know about current weight...i got married 4 months before...we are having sex almost on daily basis but i am not getting pregnant.. after marriage my menstrual cycle has been irregular as well... for 2 months it came on 28th it came on 21 day...and its heavier then my previous menses... want to share that i do exercise as well to reduce my abdominal medicine i am taking folic acid .... i am worried too much about it...please suggest something Looking forward for your reply. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013