Unable to get permanent cure for acne problem. Some relief with homeo treatment. Permanent treatment?

Sir I have been suffering from acne for more than a decade. Have tried all category of medicines ..from Ayuervedic to homeopathy to allopathy to naturopathy ..nothng has given me stable and permanent result. Homeopathy has helpd to certain extent..I m 30 yrs old now. and have a 3 yr old child and still taking the Homeo treatment...but I FED UP of this has only shattered my confidence when i needed it most..and its so very frustrating that this is not something which is in my control else I wd have not left any stone unturned. I can call myself succesful at every front -be it professional or personal...but at the face front i have only FAILED...and this has frustrated to a level..where i ignore wverything else and start hating myself ...the world keep igniting that hatred in me..realising what I dont have...I Very recently i have paid a bulky amount to clinic to get derma rollers, fraxel n bla bla treatment...but I have lost hope in everything having been a victim for such a long time...I wish that it works.... Plz give ur suggestions... Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013