Unable to get over breakup, loss of interest, crying episodes, anger, suicidal. Suggestions?

I am nt able to get over my breakup even after 9 months i cant stop thinkng about my ex and all the past events i have lost all interest in doing good things.he is in my college and hang out with his gf for whom he left and i m nt able to make my life normal yet.i cry very often and get angry with people very my mind i even thought of suicide or killing hids gf.what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend
Welcome to Health Care Magic

You need counselling and/or medicines.

You need to change your attitude.
If he could have a girl friend, why not you have a boy friend? - that may send him crazy!?
Why should the past influence the present?
Why should another person be allowed to interfere with your thinking?
You should be your own master. Be bold.
Confide with your true friend. Take your mother/family into confidence and discuss.
Develop hobbies.
Go out and see the world - you will understand - you are far better than several others out there...

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck