Unable to gain weight, face covered with pimples, eating healthy, losing confidence. Solution?

Hello Sir, I m 22 Years old. 6 ft height. My problem is i m too thin & my weight is 62 kg. i m trying to get it increase and get good personality from 2 years. I eat a lot. Especially fruits, vegetables and never ate any junk food from 1 years (infact i hate that and i just look profit from every fruit) . I drink milk 1/2 litre a day. I regularly exercise. Sleep well, but still i m not finding any result instead if i meet any person after 1 month he always says, you have loose your weight. Then i went to exercise trainer. He said you are going correct just keep some patience. Now my every friend even they eat a lot of junk food, never exercise, irregular schedule, looks very great & fresh. They got no pimple marks and always looks good. Now if i m doing this from 2 years which is not a short period, i do everything correct, why this is with me. my face covered with pimples, i look thin, in this case i lost my all confidence & always try to find some other ways to improve. But nothing is working from 2-3 years. I eat quality foods, and my friend even not eat regularly. I m fade-up from this. Now i want exact answer why this is happening with me and don t want any solutions like do this and that which will help you. Even i don t understand doctor gives advice what should i do but sometimes i think they should tell why this happens. In that case even they don t need to give suggestions. once anyone knows why this is happening then he should be able to solve it. I hope you will understand and solve my problem. Now i just believe in god, h ll do something. :(
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Hi there.
If i were your doctor I would like to get a few tests carried out. If you sweat a lot, have resting tremors and have more than average appetite and still losing weight I would like to have your thyroid profile.
Secondly If that is not the case i would like you to increase your appetite.
Honestly speaking lesser your weight less prone you are to a number of diseases. Low weight individuals are less prone to develop hypertension, diabetes, cardiovascular disease.
If you are exercising regularly, eating good food and dont have any of the symptoms i mentioned up there then i would just council you to not worry about your weight.
Just stay happy and be confident and remember you are less prone to a lot of diseases. but if u have any of the symptoms, it is recommended that you get a thyroid profile done!
Hope this answer was helpful.
If you need to know anything else i am always available
regards,
Dr. Ammar bin Ahsan