Unable to feel legs and penis. No improvement by taking medications to increase blood flow. Solution?

hi, for past few months i cant feel my legs when i go sleep. i had to tighten my legs with some cloth so that i feel my legs then i am able to sleep, but like from past few weeks i cant feel my penis anymore. i have proper erection and everything but just penis problem it gets hard for a while but soon it goes off..its not the first time third time when i see my gf i had this embarrassing moment..i tried taking multivitamis, cream to increase blood flow in knees etc etc. i am so disappointed with this. Hopefully i will find solution here.. i went to pharmacist he said go do blood test , ct scan etc etc. but i need to find whats the problem as its so much expensive for me to do these test as i am international student in canada. i will really appreciate if someone would help me out..
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. From the description, it is very clear that you are worried about sex and other physical ailments very much that you are having acute anxiety about those things. From the description and the language you are using, it is clear that the symptoms are simply anxiety induced. Forget about those physical ailments and concentrate on your job and things to do. For consolation, you can consult a physician and some blood work done.

You might need psychotherapy and other cognitive behavioral therapies. I can help you through telephone. Please do contact me through customer care of for a telephonic consultation session.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck. Merry Christmas.