Unable to enter treatment due to drugs in the system. Can I clean it our in two days?

hi my name is trying to get into a treatment center but they wont let me in if i still have drugs in my system...and they only have availability for one more person in there treatment center and they said i can get in within the next 2 days...but after 2 days if im not clean, then i cant get i was wondering if there was a way i can clear my system out of drugs within the next 2 days to be able to enter this treatment?? i really want this treatment opportunity more than anything in my life!!
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013