Unable to empty bladder on urinating. Urine test shows albumin, pus cells, RBC. Cause of concern?

Hi, I am XXXXXXX. I have some problems regarding while urinating, some thing like feeling not fully urinated even if I have completed urination . Today, I had urine test to check the presence of infection. The result is there is presence of albumin , 30-35/hpf pus cells, and 8-10/hpf red blood cells. I just want to know what can be the cause of this problem? Is this situation called albuminuria and is there any danger or problem in the functioning of my kidneys?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012