Unable to ejaculate, occasional abdominal pain, small, tight testicles. Advise?

Hi, slightly embarrassing question coming up :)

I have been sexually active with my partner for 10 years now and had no problems, suddenly over the last week I am unable to ejaculate, it feels like I'm about to then the sensation just stops and occasionally causes lower abdominal pain (not always) Also I have noticed that my testicals are tight and small, where as normally they are large and loose, to me it feels as if my body has just stopped producing semen? Oh and I'm 27 (hopefully still young enough for this to be a minor fixable problem) Thanks for any help.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013