Unable to eat, vomiting sensation, lost weight. What is going on?

i do not eat more then once or twice a day sometimes i dont even eat for days or weeks and when i do eat i feel sick and feel like i will puke. i do not like eating infact i dont even like food why is that? i have lost over thirdy pounds in the past two weeks and over eighty pounds in the past year and i cant gain weight is that a problem?i am fifteen and my bestfriend and boyfriend and parents are worried because i do not eat is this bad?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013