Unable to do sex completely!please give me your suggestion!

I am 22 years old and unable to do sex completely..There is someting interrupting in the vagina while doing sex which unables the penis to get inserted in the vagina properly due to which my husband have pain and he feels unsatisfied...
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

If you are a newly married couple then this problem will be overcome as the days go on. Do not abstain from sex, continue to do it. If your husband has too much of problem inserting the penis, get yourself examined by the Doctor.

i think u r suffering from vaginismus & dry pussy use fingering for widening & K-Y jelly for lubrication in vagina