Unable to digest food without Ocid 20. Feeling nauseated, burning stomach, vomiting. Treatment going for spinal TB

Hi..... my dad has been taking Ocid 20 capsule ( omeprazole ip ) from past 20 years or even more... because he had indigestion.. now he can t digest at all without this drug... he was recently diagonised with Spinal T.B. the treatment is going on already . he feels nausea , burning in stomach . Vomiting everything out of stomach only stops the feeling of anexiety... any help or suggestion pease.. thanking in advance...
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012