Unable to cope up break up, palpitation, nausea, drug overdose, unable to focus. How to overcome?

i am 21. i am unable to cope up with a breakup that happened 5 months ago. i fear going to college now, i palpitate, and experience nausea . i tried cutting my hand and doing a drug overdose to divert the pain to t he physical wounds. i have lost 9kg and i am too disturbed to focus on studies. i have missed exams and my performance has severely gone down. i dont have enough money to see a psychologist. please advise how i should cope up. i tried eating well, meeting other people..every possible thing one should do to beat depression but nothing seems to be working. i see him every day with someone else ( and that someone else happened to be my own best friend). i feel exhausted and have given up now.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012