welcome to health care magic
I can understand what you are going through. According to your details, you have depressive symptoms and you might be suffering from "reactive depression". The best thing you should do is to visit a psychiatrist
as there are wide range of treatment options available. But since you can't afford, so you can try the following-
1) Discuss all the stuff with one of your friend or family member if you feel comfortable and let your thoughts come out.
2) Divert yourself with the things you really like to do (your hobbies etc).
3) Try relaxation exercises like meditation
or deep breathing.
4) Have a break from college and plan some family trip
5) Make new friends if possible
Hope this helps
Wish you good health