Unable to control temper, extreme elavated aggravation. Advice

What would cause extreme elevated aggravation and a short temper? I have nothing going on that i know of that would cause me to be angry. And simple things will cause this anger to be triggered. It is rarely around people its usually when I am by myself with as something as bumping into a chair and it causing pain and ill get angry at the chair and my adrenaline will pump like crazy. I don't want to be angry at all but I cannot seem to help it. Sometimes ill punch things such as walls, etc. I am pretty sure i have multiple fractures in my hand, arm, elbow that have been hurt and then healed over the past 2 months. This started out of nowhere about 2 months ago. I need adivce
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013