Unable to control sexual urges, masturbated, rashes, pain in vagina. Treatment options?

dear sir./madam...... my age 23(girl) i am a lady.i have one problem .3 days ago i got more sexual feeelings so i cant control that .than i used my finger to fuck. suddenly i got a pain due to some rashes ,that rashes came because of my nail is forceed to touch my point.so i got a pain when the water is touch and some strees is there? is it recover ? or there is any problem plz tell me and mail to me. mail id: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013