Unable to control blushing, start out of nowhere. How to control?

Hello there, My name is Tatiana i am 20 years old, and i have a question, for the last pass 3 weeks, i have notice that i start blushing out of nowhere. Even if i dont feel embarrassed. And so ill try to control myself and relax but it seems to get worst, and i am not type of person that is scare to talk to a group of teacher or become the center of attention, I dont know what is wrong with but i honestly dont think its normal to randomly start blushing out of nowhere. Can someone explain to me ?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I think blushing is very good as a facial gesture as long as you don't treat it negative. People do blink eyes and if they start thinking that it is awkward, is there any solution?
Understand and stop thinking negatively about it and you will see it disappears completely.
Good luck.