Unable to concentrate, feel lifeless, without energy. Blood and urine work all normal. Reasons ?

I feel like lifeless. I am 28 years old. I feel there is no energy in me. I want to do things but I am unable to concentrate. I feel as if something is going in my hands and my mind. I feel as if my hands are without any energy. Recently i did a blood and urine test and found nothing but there was some viral infection. I took medicine and started feeling good but again I am feeling same. I was unable to digest food and us to go to washroom for 2 to 3 times. Now I took medication . But still I am feeling week from internal. What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012