Unable to concentrate, afraid of losing book, feeling the need to meet someone. Want to know your opinion

I FEEL SOMETIMES THAT I AM NOT ABLE TO CONCENTRATE ON MY WORK DUE TO SOMETHINGS THAT ARE A LEAST MATTER TO ANYONE LIKE WHEN I TRY TO STUDY A BOOK I FEEL THAT IF I LOSE THE BOOK AGAIN THEN HOW CAN I REMEMBER AND OTHER IS LIKE WHEN I AM DOING SOME WROK I FEEL THAT I HAVE TO MEET SOMEONE I GAVE HOM TIME LIKE THAT ITS SOUNDS WEIRD BUT I MYSELF BEING A DOCTOR NOT ABLE TO SORT IT OUT , SO WILL BE HAPPY TO KNOW YOUR OPINION,
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012