Unable to conceive, thyroid condition, abnormal sperm count, low endometrium level. Treatment for infertility?

Hello doctor .I m a 27 year old and my husband 31 years. Even after 3years we don t have a baby. My husband s Sperm count is 63 million, Rapid linear (GrIV)15%, slow linear(gr.III) 20%, non progressive-25% immotile-40%, viability-60%, Abnormal morphology 30%, WBC 20-25, RBC-10-15. I have thyroid problem , but it is under control after having medicines.Further my endometrium level is low every month it also increases by medicines. Can we hope to get pregnant in next 60 months
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012