Unable to conceive, report shows right tuble block. Adviced to take Siphene before HCG. Will Hcg test harm the Eggs?

hi my name is nikita. Since long i m trying to conceive but yet not happened. I have done hsg test two time. first time i did one year ago its found right tuble block and than after i did just 5 day ago and its found normal result with free spill out from both tuble. no blockage. my doctor advised me to take siphene-50 for 5 days before hsg test and now after hsg test advise me to MYOTOL-F daily two time morning and evening. I want to know that by hsg test egg can harm or not? How much chances to get pregant
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
May 2013
Usually HSG will be performed in between 7th to 10th day of periods.
In case of regular periods generally ovulation will not occur during that time.
So there may not be any specific risk with HSG.
You continue the medicines prescribed by your doctor and plan unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation.