Unable to conceive, report shows bulky ovaries, multiple tiny cysts. Cause for not conceiving?

hello I am 26 years old n married for 3 n 1/2 yrs. i wish to have a kid. have done USG PELVIS . report says: both ovaries are minimally bulky. Multiple tiny peripherally situated cysts noted in both ovaries.No dominant follicle seen. Stromal echogenicity is raised( PCOD features ). right ovary measures:- 3.99 cm x 3.05 cm approx left ovary measures:- 3.82 cm x 2.65 cm approx my husbands sperm count :- 90 million/ml please suggest what would be my treatment
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013