Unable to conceive, on UBIQ 100 capsules, 5 % motility of sperm, improving fertility

I hav got married one year before but my wife is not able to conceive.she is 24 years and me 28 yrs. i have checked with doctor he, with the semen analysis told me that use UBIQ 100 CAPSULES FOR 3 MONTHS. But i am having 64millions/ml sperm count and 5% motility . wat to do for geting conceive. whether go for continous treatment or motility change by it self. can i continue for UBIQ 100 tab. whether it may cause any side effects. pls advice me for that and wat to do for getting perganant.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012