Unable to conceive, on M2tone and Naturogest for follicle development. Had brown discharge and then white. Pregnant ?

Hi, My wife was not been able to conceive for last 6 mnths.As told by doc dat her follecule was nt devloping properly so doc prescribed M2-TONE tablet twice daily for 1 mnth and naturogest-200 from D16 TO D25.She was also having premensturation brown colour for some days followed by full flow after that.Normaly her period strts from 20th of the mnth but today is 19th already.Since last 3 days she was having brown discharge bt 2day she saw that white discharge is coming on which is normally an indication that the period is over.So can we assume her pregnancy..!!! pls suggest..
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012