Unable to conceive, irregular periods, weight gain. Prescribed susten, sefstart, ovacare. Cure?

i am 24 yrs old. 2 yrs back i have been married . till now i have not concieved . we consulted a doctor and the test reports says that i have small fists in my womb. so my doctor recommended me some medicines like Susten vt 100, Sefstart, duphaston 10mg and ovacare tablets.previously i use to be 75 to 80kgs of weight now my weight is 103kg after marriage increased suddenly. also i had irregularity of perids.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012