Unable to conceive, irregular periods. Found TB in uterus, taking medication. Can I plan pregnancy?

Hello I m 26 yr. old I got married in 2009 and I had two miscarriages so after miscarriage I did not plan for a baby for 1 yr. so now I want to plan but I m not conceiving and periods are irregular so my gyno told me so laparoscopy so I did and found Tb in my uterus and she told me take Akt- 4 for 9 months after 3 months while taking these Tb tablets i.e ( ethambutol hydrochloride, isoniazid ,rifampicin and pyrazinamide ) you can plan for pregnancy ... So I m confused now whether I plan for baby or not and if I got fall pregnant is this tablets are safe for the baby or not ...... should I change the tablets in pregnancy ?plz give me suitable answer.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013