Unable to conceive because of irregular periods, Please advise me

I would wish to know the solution for the problems which am undergoing that its going to be 2 years since have got married am planning for a family but am unable to conceive because of irregular periods and polycyctic ovaries due to which follicles are not growing.i tried Homeopathy and other english medicines to make the follicles grow but in vain.And the doctor where am consulting says that i need to do laproscopy but am really scared of that.More over am working and 26 years old i feel not to undergo such treatment as am very scared for which it causes too much of pain.So i would like to kn by any chance will i get conceived soon without such treatments. Please advise.That will be a great help.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Nov 2010