Unable to conceive as husband has no sperms. Are there any other options to have my husband's baby ?

me and my husband go to bangkok for regular check up every year. but from last year feb we are trying for a baby.but failed to succeed.then we have done all types of test related to infertility in bangkok.there doctor told us that I am completely fertile but my husband donot have any semen or sperm .so it is not possible for us to have baby except test tube . so my query is can I have my husbands baby anyhow?i mean is there any other options for me? i live in dhaka,bangladesh and i am willing to travel anywhere for my treatment.please let me know if you find any new information. i would be really grateful if you can give me information about where such treatments are done.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013