Unable to conceive, all reports and scans normal. On Trufol, Benforce, A-Z gold. Reason ?

Hi,i have undergone several tests like uv scan,trans vaginal scan and blood tests including hormonal tests and thyroid tests etc. but everything seems normal.we r trying for pregnancy for last one and half year and he too had normal sperm count but we couldn t succeed.i m using trufol,benforce-m and a to z gold multiitamin tablet from before 1 month.i used to get regular december i have taken premoult to delay my period for some reason and after stopping it i have my period after 3 days ie. dec 25th and in january i have period on 20th but know i missed my period till know and pregnancy test is their any problem with medicines i mentioned above for delayed period.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013