Unable to conceive. Wrong method of sex. Semen flowing out of vagina. Should foreskin be pulled back to conceive?

Mr Doctor, I ve a doubt. 3 months before I got married. Still now, my wife doesn t conceive. We thought that our sex method is wrong. Our doubt is... Is pennis s-foreskin-pull-back necessary for getting conceive? I didn t allow to pull back my pennis due to my pain. After finishing the sex, my semens are flowing out from my wife s XXXX. Please reply for my doubt doctors....
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Jul 2012
Hi there. All that you described are normal occurences & nothing wrong with both of you. First, get yourself & your wife checked for semen analysis & a routine gynec exam with ultrasound to ensure you are both OK. Next, it is not so much the method as the time of consummation..please review with your family doctor or gynecologist who will explain the entire cycle to you & ADVISE YOU ON THE BEST POSSIBLE TIME TO HAVE SEX. Thirdly, you may ask your wife to raise her legs & lie down for a while after sex..the spers are avid swimmers & in the end, it only takes one. So relax & enjoy your married life & all the best. Cheers!