Unable to conceive. Used pregnacare, clomid and Pernodel. Any other medication?

my name is susan , my try for another baby since i have my Daughter . my doctor already send me to do alot of test , and advice me to use pregnacare . since then nothing happen my hubby has pregnat another woman . my sister help me to by one medication from african ,( clomid and pernodel which i try but they did work for me i dont know may been they are another medication i can used sinces doctor told nothing happen to me medically.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer