Unable to conceive. Tests all normal. Possible reason?

Hi sir, I am an 24 yrs married woman,from last 2 yrs I am trying 4 a baby but won t conceive even for once. We went to a gynecologist and gone through varies tests,except HSG and all the reports are normal.During my child-hood days I used to eat slate pencil , so I have a doubt that my childhood mistakes is cursing my please help me to find the problem and guide me.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
Thanks for your query,

Eating slate pencils causes many problems like anaemia, dizziness, decreased appetite and abdominal cramps. It has been associated with women's health. But as your all results are normal ( yours 'sand your husband's) , i dont think there is any problem. However HSG is necessary to see the status of your tubes. Some time subfertility remains unexplaiined in many cases.
So keep hope and get proper treatment. Best of luck
Hope it helps..