Unable to conceive. Taking injections to increase follicle size. Scan shows ruptured follicle. Did ovulation occur?

Hi.. I m trying to conceive from past 6 months. My doc is giving me injections to increase my follicle size. I had my follicle scan on cd 12 and the size was 16. I had one more scan on cd 14 and the report said the follicle had ruptured but the size of the follicle was 14. What does this mean? Did I ovulate on cd 14 or I did not? Can the follicle still have a size even if it ruptures? My email id is YYYY@YYYY .
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012