Unable to conceive. Taking clofert, progynova. Follicular study done. How to treat pre-ovulation?

hi doc , i m XXXXXXX, 27 years, trying to concieve since last 8 months. 2 months back we visited OBG who asked me to get follicular scan. on 11th day (Rt ovary 16mm) ,12th day(ovulated) 13th day.(--). Inspite of having intercourse, i got my periods on 03-05-2012. OBG put me on CLOFERT 50mg OD for 5 days from 04-05-2012. and PROGYNOVA 2mg OD for 28 days. asked me to get follicular scan on 9th 11th and 13th day. scanning results are 9th day left ovary (14mm).11th day(16mm) and ven i got scanned on day13th the radiologist said ovulation is occuring so cant b measured.And now again OBG put me on NATUROGEST 200mg OD i/vag for 15 days. n asked me to continue PROGYNOVA also. now my questions are.. Is there my chances of concieving ? Do u consider 13 th day ovulation is pre-ovulation? what more can be done if the ovulation is preovulation one? Endometrium thickness on 13 th day is 11 mm . plese reply me doc, i m waiting for yr reply. thanking you in advance
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012