Unable to conceive, TORCH and TB test normal. What is wrong?

hi doctor my name is rishi kumar my wife trying to conceived last 1 year for child but still not successful she done lots of medical test like TSH , TORCH(Igg,igm ) tsh coming high(11.3) so doctor suggest THIROX 50 mg every day with empty stomach and now tsh are normal (2.3) , TORCH test are normal, in the month of april 2012 my wife had a miscarriage aproxx 2.5 month baby due to abnormal growth of fetus after abortion doctor suggest TORCH test and TB test both are nonmal and tsh is normal. now we are triying to plan a child but we are not success. i cant understad the what is the problem please help me
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012