Unable to conceive. Semen analysis done. Shows pus cells, sperm count, active motile sperm. Infertility treatment?

Dear Sir I have puss cells in my semen sample that ranges from 10-16%. I used a lot of antibacterial medicine with the suggestion of one of the best professor of gynecology in my area but all efforts went in-vain. Kindly suggest me to cure from this problem.I am too much worried about the problem because I am still unable to conceive my wife even after 1 year of my marriage. Detailed Report is as under: Total Ejaculation volume = 2 ml Total Sperm count = 50 million/ ml Actively Motile sperms = 30% Sluggishly motile sperms = 20% Non Motile Sperms = 45% Abnormal Sperm = 5% Pus Cells = 12-14%
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012