Unable to conceive. Prescribed fertyl medication, nausea, headache. Side effects of medication?

Hi i m 34 year old recently married about 9months back. I have been trying to conceive for about 5months but have not been successful. Though all my reports are normal Dr. has advised me to take Fertyl 50mg tablet.He advised me start taking from 3rd day of my period for five days, since the time i have stopped the medication i have been having kinda uneasy feeling, like vomitting and slight headache ..Is it because of the tablet. also need to know are there any side effects if i take this tablet
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013