Unable to conceive. PCR test for menstrual blood done, mycobacterial detected. Infertility treatment?

Hi, I am 35 year old woman and recently gone through menstural blood pcr test and mycobacterial have been detected. My doctor said, I will not get pregnant because of this situation and suggested some medication for 3 months. and also said if I wont conceive in these 3 months, she needs to do some tube test. I am really scared that I will never get pregnant. I desperately want a baby. Can you share your thoughts on the above? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012