Unable to conceive, PCOS, weight loss required. Laproscopic surgery recommended. Infertility treatment?

Good evening doctor, I have diagnosed to have PCOS due to polycystic ovaries. I was unable to conceive after marriage of 1-1/2 years and was on treatment. My weight is 74 kg and my height is 5.3. Doctors are suggesting weight loss of 10 to 15 kg to treat this problem and help me conceive or a laproscopic surgery. Only by weight loss can this problem be solved or are there any treatments available....Pls explain and suggest......
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012