Unable to conceive. Had miscarriage. Done IUI. Normal to have pain?

hai dr i am sunitha my married has 6 year ago we r trying for conceivce me and my husband has test the dr say every test is normal my tube test is normal and ovary is also good and my husband sperm is also good but i dnt why i not able to conceive in 3 year back i conceive but it was DNC on 3month the baby heart bit is stop so it was dna after that i am not pregancy now dr had give the advace iui method ...and we take the iui method DR have toll that you have the 2 eggs have to realise and ovary the good and now a days i am geting the little pain has it normal my preiod 2/11/2012 please help me
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012