Unable to conceive. Had a aborted ectopic pregnancy, laproscopy for blocked tube, took AKT for TB. Suggestions ?

hi, I had a right side tubal ectopic pregnancy during the month of oct 2010 and it was terminated with the help of methotoxide injection ,after that my doctor suggested me to avoid pregnancy for at leat 6 months so we were using barriers then. Now the problem is that i ve been trying to conceive since a yr now but no result.during this time i had gone through a diagnostic laproscopy and found out that my left tube is block and i have TB. so i was given a six month course of AKT. now that i ve completed the medicine also but still i m not conceiving. kindly suggest
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012
Sep 2012
Hi, Welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das
As you have completed AKT, now you should again go for laporoscopy .which will show whether the tube is still blocked or not.If it is blocked, then it should be tried to recanalize.