Unable to chew, abdominal pain, back pain, no diarrhea, no constipation, no fever

I have been having major dental issues and unable to chew food properly. Since my last oral surgery , I have complained to my general practioner of pain in my intestines below the belly button after eating. This pain travels to the right and left flank. I also have back pain. I m still in pain after an hour after eating. It s every day and starting to be very draining. My doctor has suggested a colonosopy. Today I had mint tea to try and calm my stomach and now I have a buring pain. I have no diarehrea, constipation, fever.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012